How can you help us, help you?
- Please check information across our website first, use the search feature in the header to help
- If your enquiry is about bus, train or tram services - service levels, complaints or tickets, then please check the latest information and contact the operator directly
Need to reinstate your direct debit/travel pass?
If you intend to travel by public transport again using your travel pass, you will need to complete our quick and easy online form to reinstate your monthly Direct Debit payments.
You will need the following information to hand to complete the online form:
- The date you started, or intend to start travelling again
- Your bank account details to set up your Direct Debit
- Your Direct Debit reference number
If we do not receive a completed online form by 14 August 2020 we will arrange for your account to be closed and your Swift Card (if you have one) to be deactivated.
After 14 August 2020 you will need to apply for a Direct Debit as a new customer.
We thank you for your continued support.
Need to renew your Older Person travel pass?
If your existing Older Person travel pass is due to expire before 31 January 2021, you do not need to get in touch as we will send you a new one automatically. If you have not received your new pass 2 weeks before your current one expires, then please contact us.
Still need our help?
We offer several different ways for you to contact us.
Please fill in the Contact Form below
Customer Services, PO Box 9421, Birmingham, B19 3TR
Customer Services Opening Times
- Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm (except Wednesday 10am – 6pm)
- Saturday 9am - 1pm
- Sunday and Bank Holidays – Closed
If your enquiry is urgent or time sensitive then it will be quicker to call us.
For travel pass enquiries we aim to reply within 2 working days. For all other enquiries we aim to reply within 10 working days.
Lost travel passes
Lost your travel pass?
You can replace the majority of these online!
Bus, Train and Tram Services
Buses, trains and trams are operated by private companies in the West Midlands.
Therefore, if you have an enquiry about a specific service or lost property, you will need to contact the operator directly.
Blind and Disabled Pass Applications
Please note it can take up to 8 weeks to process your application.
Would like to apply?
Find out how to apply for a new Disabled Person’s Free Travel Pass.
Spotted a problem with a stop, shelter or real time information screen?